Friday 25 January 2013

Updates

Hello everyone. Hope you're all well and have had an enjoyable 2013 so far. It has been so long since I last posted on my blog due to being unwell and having January exams. Luckily they are all over and I am able to update my blog at will. I'm hoping to post pictures of my trip to California and Edmonton shorty.

Firstly, I've decided to change the name of my blog and now have my own domain. I have been able to purchase my own domain because recently I won close to £200 so I though I would spend the money on something purposeful... and clothes. 
The reason that I have chosen the word Kryptonite is:
a) because I love Superman and
b) I love the song Kryptonite by 3 doors down (Listen here). 

I'm also hoping to get a DSLR so that my picture quality improves.


Also, whilst in LA and Edmonton I purchased so a lot of clothing which I'll attempt to showcase on my blog over the next few weeks. Lastly, I'm getting my haircut today... I've had a lot of bad experiences with haircuts, so fingers crossed it goes well. :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment