Thursday 23 May 2013

Flares...

I seem to be wearing black a lot at the moment.
I found these trousers in Urban Outfitters for £10! The RRP was £70! Madness! They are so comfortable and funky. I love them
I decided to wear a black high neck crop top which is very flattering.

In order to add a little something to this outfit, I decided to add this chunky costume necklace which I got from ebay for around £3. I think it was originally from Top Shop and the gold/bronze effect is lovely
I hope you like this outfit :)
 






 







      





5 comments:

  1. thats a lovely neckpiece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment !!
    You're so pretty :o

    xx Inès

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, amazing outfit! I just came across your blog and I love it. Feel free to check out mine. We can also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a bargain with those trousers and you pull them off really well! You look gorgeous! :)

    P.s thanks for the lovely comment over on my blog!
    LaraLouise 
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're such a beauty! xoxo

    much love, Aman x

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete