Friday 14 June 2013

Review: Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
What does this product do? (according to the Elemis website)

This revolutionary Anti-Ageing cream uses the Marine extract Padina Pavonica to transform the complexion in just over 2 weeks*. Trials proved that the appearance in wrinkle depth was reduced by up to 78% and that hydration was increased by up to 45%. Skin firmness and elasticity are dramatically increased, whilst providing superior free radical protection. 










Hi everyone! Long time no see! Hope you're all well. Today I have decided to review the  Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream. Firstly I want to start by saying that this cream is the best moisturiser that I have ever used on my face. I tend not to use it elsewhere as it is fairly pricey. The 50ml has lasted me over 6 months, as I do tend to use it sparingly, in fact this isn't a cream where you need a lot in order for the skin to feel moisturised. A little definitely goes a long way with this cream. I only use this once in the morning as it is so effective that I only need to use it once during the day. One of the best properties of this cream is that is is incredibly absorbant without clogging up pores- the cream is very light and soft and miraculously it never feels heavy on the skin or leaves my face looking greasy. It melts into the skin so well making it perfect for the summer as I always find certain moisturisers feel sticky and horrible in the warmer climate. It also smells wonderful, it is not overly fragrant, which I like, as often overly perfumed products tend to react with my skin. The product has a lovely soft aroma which I can only describe as being a faint ocean scent.

After using this cream, my skin feels soft, refreshed and glowing. I really have noticed a difference in my skin - the cream has made my skin far more radiant and firm. Although I cannot comment on the anti-ageing aspect of the cream as I do not have mature skin, however I have read many positive reviews regarding the anti-ageing benefits of the cream with many claiming since using the cream their skin feels and looks more youthful, and have noticed that the cream plumps out fine lines. One point to note is that in order to gain the anti-ageing benefits of this cream, it will be a gradual process, and after a month or two, you should be able to notice a change in fine lines and wrinkles. I really hate it when people say that a product didn't reduce their dark circles or wrinkles, simply after one use.. that is like asking for the impossible to happen. I honestly believe you should try the product for around a month as this is a good time frame for the product to begin to work properly.. This is what I have found to be the case with Bio Oil.

I will definitely be buying this again and I cannot recommend it enough. The only downside to  this is that it is fairly pricey, but the product is so effective. The 50ml on Amazon retails at £52.99 and the 100ml is £86.50.

Hope this is helpful :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment