Friday 28 June 2013

Summer print: Colourful rainforest

Hey everyone! Hope you're all well and enjoying the summer :) 
Wetlook leggins are an absolute favourite of mine and  I have teamed them up with a bright yellow and blue top. It's a shame I forgot to take a photograph of the detailing at the back of the top as it really is beautiful. I also added my rucksack which is so cute and practical at the same time! I hate feeling uncomfortable when it's warm so this outfit is perfect :)

What do you guys think of this outfit?







8 comments:

  1. I love that top, its gorgeous, great print and colour!
    http://lara-louise.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the bag so much!! at least it looks handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, you look beautiful <3

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit,the rucksack is so cute,and I love your colourful top,gorgeous colours.Im totally with you,theres nothing worse than being uncomfortable in this heat.Your outift looks chic and pratical for this gorgeous weather.
    Great post and fab blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely floral top. I like it so much. You are looking beautiful. Floral women tops become popular in summer.

    ReplyDelete